Agile Project Manager
The Agile Project Manager (APM) at LS Direct plays a key role in managing the delivery of core technical outputs. The APM will work closely with various team members at LS including executive, product, sales, account management and technical groups. The APM will work with both internal and external technical resources. The APM will be responsible for project management across multiple concurrent technical projects. The APM will report to the Director of Data Operations.
- The APM will work with Data Operations and Technology leadership in further establishing company agile process and PM best practice.
- The APM will adhere to and continue to evolve LS’s Agile process. adherence to and utilization of spring planning/grooming, standup meetings, sprint review, retrospectives, etc.
- Sprint & release delivery
- Team coordination & initiatives planning
- Facilitating & unblocking the team as needed
- Responsible for release planning and progress & status management
- Leads the coordination and organization of releases
- 3+ years of database or software Project Management experience
- Experience in deploying, managing, and evolving Agile methodologies
- Experience with leveraging RACI or other techniques and processes to clearly define project roles and expectations
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and/or other standard Agile and/or PM software applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, and other technical roles
- Database and/or Direct Marketing experience
- Experience with leveraging both internal and external resources in completing technical projects
- Product leadership experience
- Proven experience with process modeling techniques such as Business Process Model and Notation
- Experience with System Analysis and associated techniques such as Unified Modeling Language
- Previous experience as a software or database developer/analyst